Wednesday 23 February 2005

Computer freaked me out the other day, suddenly counted down and restarted. Then windows couldn't start. Virus right? But when I switched it on today, it was fine, scanned for virus and found none.. Strange

Waiting for 'A's results is freaking me out.. I know there's no point freaking but I'm still freaking, maybe it's because everyone my age I meet is talking about it. Sometimes working sucks cos people around you won't understand why you're so freaked over something like this. Work this week is really like holiday, started at almost 3 today and finished at 5. A bit guo4 fen4 I know but there really isn't much to do today and I was already doing redundant stuff before I left.

Quite disturbed by some things Dave said.. About me and science (not passionate), about me and my attachment and the 'research' I'm doing (no thinking). Had lunch with sunny, she's thinking and learning and being sociable, even if her work doesn't help the people there much.. I'm learning, but it's from a spoon.. so convenient, just ask a question and the answer will present itself nicely to me.. not good.. Shucks.. but I'm glad he said it though, maybe I will be more proactive. I feel like I can't just go back to Biopolis and stone, at least in NUS I'm always doing something. I wonder what a Libran would do..

Advice from the pro to his 'fans', wonder if he has any so far, haha, thinking of that video makes me laugh =): Be yourself and enjoy what you're doing. Yeah, be myself, I need to find out what is myself first, which is myself, how many myselfs are there, which myself am I supposed to be or is there only one?

A freaked, disturbed, confused girl now.. maybe I should take a week off and join Sunny, and beef too.. but that's equally freaky..

No comments: