Wednesday 2 February 2005

Everything has been going wrong since I started this attachment. The fishes died. Dave started feeling sick, expts that I do go wrong, getting results that are not conclusive enough, have to redo stuff because screwed up the first time.. Now Cornell is threatening to withdraw my application if they don't receive my sch report and rec in 2 weeks..

Anyway, being totally AS just now. Dave went home to eat and I have no intention of following those 2 other people to lunch cos i know they want to talk about Melinda, if that's the way to spell her name.. So I was conveniently on the phone with Christine when the 2 of them went out for lunch and I get to go lunch alone. Bao's AS idea. So I AS-ed to a really AS place, which is Ghim Moh, to the coffee shop that I used to go when I need to eat lunch and there's no one to eat with me, like before afternoon papers.. AS-ness. =) So much for trying to be less AS. Oh yeah, Christelle, I said hi to the bacteria, my supervisor was so amused. =)

No comments: