Sunday 6 February 2005

I wish Sunday afternoons will never end, then it'll never reach Sunday night, the sun will not set, it won't need to rise the next day, Monday will never come and I won't need to wake up early to go to work. Every sunday, I'll have some evil thoughts running in my head on how sundays don't have to end..

Had a good lunch on Friday. Found out that Hong Guan is an electone player! So I now know an electone player from Penang. How rare. He was fanatic once upon a time.. Haha, actually I can't imagine him playing, but I'll nv know. He had a fantastic teacher. Maybe he's a real pro.

New year wishes: cannot say or they won't come true. haha, superstitious eh? Talking about superstition, some fortune teller said that the coming Year of the Chicken will be a fantastic year for people born in the Year of the Tiger and those Monkey babies. Everything we do will be successful.
And there's another Chinese myth that whatever ur luck is on li chun, not very sure if that's the word for it, basically whatever ur luck is on 4th Feb this year will be ur luck for the new year. Hope you had a good day last friday.

New year resolutions:
Be more likeable. (How to? I don't know)
Grab opportunities, find opportunities. (That senior was right, opportunities don't just drop from the sky, I wish they do though)

No comments: