Friday 18 February 2005

Went for Play05. One word for it: loud. The hall doesn't absorb sound at all so there were echoes everywhere. But still can hear that RJ band is very very expressive. And hey, Ling Zi and Chen Chung recognised me. =)

I asked Shen Ye why my photo keep appearing on Outlook. She said it's cos my instrument very nice =) and because the background is empty, not many xian2 za2 ren2 deng3.. Of course my instru's nice, look at its figure.. haha.

Clearing away some stuff that's been lying around my computer, saw those stuff that we wrote when we were editing the class video.. looks super fun, got drawings of all the cool cool stuff that we wanted to add in, the photos flying in in the beginning, then got all the ideas for beginning and ending.. Then there're the captions and names we gave to the clips, like bena chou4 face, qq qian4 bian3.. So fun eh?

Information on Biochemistry
http://www.biochemsoc.org.uk/education/career.htm

No comments: