Thursday 17 February 2005

luck's running out..

All I'm asking for is to let me collect my A's results on the day that it's released.. yes, it doesn't really matter to my universities or scholarship boards if I collect it 2 days later but I want my results, it's my own selfish wish.. Can't I have it granted? nvm, I'll have it sorted out soon, but somehow I have a feeling that I won't be in sch to collect results when they come out.. Feeling Blue

Guess what? I just got cheated by the flower shop aunty, she overcharged me so I'm now really poor Empty Pockets , luckily alex is nice enough to share the cost.. And thanks to those flowers, now there are ants crawling all over my table

Nice smileys though.. Hopefully the concert tonight can cheer me up and there's a nice free weekend to look forward to, and next week I can wake up later every day. Shall see if I can go for the NTU chem engine talks, actually quite stupid, cos I'll be working in this chem engine lab with all the chem eng people around me next week, then I go NTU to listen to some more chem eng talks..

No comments: