Sunday 27 February 2005

I have quite a lot of things to blog and I did before my computer hanged and my 5 para entry was gone..

Friday night. AS outing. I haven't laughed so much in the entire week. It's true that you only need 1 crazy person to make the place fun, but it sure helps to have so many more crazy people Crazy , and of course with some juicy gossips, it was a really fun dinner. xh was right, our working lives are too sad..

Saturday. 2nd driving lesson, so coincidental to get the same instructor as my 1st lesson. That crappy instructor let me drive myself home cos my house is so near =) Afternoon went for the STAGEA performance at Tampines, quite disappointing because the best performances were by the elec. guitars, darn cool.

Sunday. nvm..

'O's coming out today. I'm back at Biopolis, early in the morning, doing nothing.. need to update logbook, read another paper, finish up my pub essay.. boring week ahead.

No comments: