Wednesday 6 July 2005

I'm back. Will blog about beijing when I have the time.

Just looked at the astar page. Found the press release on Danny and Dave. Even though probably many people have edited their comments, dave's comment still has his characteristic words.. "interesting", "nice"... haha. Also found out that Xiaoyang is a Astar scholar. What a small world. Wonder which school he's going.

The last time I accompanied singing people on piano was in Sec 1 music test. I suck at piano. Don't know why at all. Fingers just don't move correctly, wrong notes, accidentally hitting notes, tempo changing irratically. These don't happen when I'm sight reading on electone and I wasn't actually sight reading the piano score, played through it once the day before. Realise how much easier it is to have this electone player struggling to read the score but playing the choir part while the pianist accompanies everything with his flowerish notes.. hmm, was that what we did? pretty much. But it was the electone that controls the dynamics of the choir and i was quite bad at that.. ok, out of point. Anyway, today, today, back to today. Think we're sounding quite fine, the last time we practised BEFORE lunch. After lunch was another story. So add in the woo-ing from the guys and i go and practise my score, it'll be quite alright.

When I heard of the offer given to my friend 4 years ago, i wanted so much for that chance to be mine. But now the offer is dangling in front of me, I don't dare to take it up.. aargh.. If only I'm as comfortable on piano as I am on electone..

London won! 2012, that's 7 years from now, I'll still be studying..

No comments: