Saturday 23 July 2005

Ok, I just blogged 3 entries, this is the 4th one, at one shot. But I changed the date of each entry. So it doesn't looked as if I did all these together. hee.

Yesterday
First day playing for ballet. Sihan wasn't there, she's somehow stuck in guangzhou. wonder why, flooded? Daddy said they had a blackout a few days back, cos lightning struck something, and there were like 10 000 lightning flashes in an hour, so it's almost like it's in the day, and you won't need to switch on lights anyway, imagine that. So played for Jasmine and the little girls. The girls are absolutely hyper. I would be so tired teaching them. i managed to pull through grade 1, there's only one piece which I absolutely screwed up, hitting any keys I can find. Haha. Then pp, hyper also. I love the claps and skips music. Haha, cos it's just a scale up and down.

Then jazz class, which I took a rest. Got a drink and went to 4th floor. MP bubble tea rocks. Amazingly Studio 4 was unlocked and empty and the door was wide open. So I invited myself in and played in there for a while. So shuang. love that place. Wrote a note on the board, but think it'll be erased before the right pple see it. Then I got bored and went to watch the jazz class. I saw their steps and I got a big shock. They did the arm up, arm front, step back thing that the dance pple did in their salsa dance. The step where jiamin looked so funny. But then maybe that's a standard step in jazz. jasmine is a good dancer. I wasn't really surprised when she said her teacher was ms lee. Somehow all the relief teaches are ms lee's students.

Screwed up my grade 4. Then grade 1 again which I had fun, cos I could play quite decently and played some music for stretching, which meant "make up ur own tune or play some nice tune".
So I still don't know who Sihan is..

Then Zpop concert!! Took forever for me to get there cos the closed nicole highway for NDP rehearsal, and the bus made a huge detour and got me all confused where I was. Overshot one stop and had to walk back. But luckily I didn't miss any big shot that I'm interested in. And wow, our view was FANTASTIC!! That's cos we sneaked into the $60 area which was right in front of the stage instead of our $20 area which is so far from the stage u can only see a small figure moving on stage. And we were at the back of the $60 crowd, so there was so much room, we could sit down, stretch legs and still have plenty of space to spare. I'm glad Bao, xh and siew are blur enough to get in there. =)

JJ was fantastic. He's so talented. Somehow he reminds me of Andoh. Don't know why. And the crowd loves him. Gigi Leung is so pretty!! I know xh's going crazy over her and she'll probably go J8 later to get her autograph. And during Gigi's song, the camera pointed at us and our faces were on the big screen. The benefits of having $60 tickets. The there's that korean guy which sat on a stool and sang and all the aunties went crazy over him.. There was this bunch of erm, more matured women beside us who were all his fans. So while they were screaming and jumping up and down, we sat down beside them and rested. Were so scared that they'll come bash us up or trample us. Then president came and Christine became so excited. Haha. Final singer was A-mei. She's real powerful. She's explosive. In her songs there were fire and sparklers and confetti.. And the whole entire audience knows her songs! except for the suaku us. We only know her Na-ru-wa part. Haha. She's damn good, the audience was so high.. Everyone was pointing and shouting and jumping and screaming. woah.

It's the first time I'm watching a pop concert too. $20 is definitely worth it. The singers can actually look at you and sing to you. And they're so big, as in life size, not tiny figures on a faraway stage. And if we tried we could squeeze to the front and get their autographs. And it's even for a good cause. For president's star charity. we didn't even know that when we bought the tickets.

No comments: