Wednesday 13 July 2005

ok so i'm still alive.. sight read disastrously 2 pieces, one very simple one in Bb which i played brokenly and the other one with 4 flats, i just gave up halfway.. then playeda real simple twinkle twinkle little star, wasn't even halfway through when she said ok.. so i'm now a pianist.. gosh. I'm shocked too.
Anyway that sort of cheered me up a bit.. wasn't feeling so down after that, which is rather weird, considering that my problems are still there, I still have no accomodation, I'm still not sure what's my admissions status and I still don't know what to say to the admission pple.. I really have half a mind to give everything up...

Walking around, walking around, I was at Yamaha, and didn't go in and say hi to mr tan. Was in a real AS mood. Saw phyllis, dao-ed her.. Then saw qian ping's mom who had red hair, dao-ed her also. Then saw hui chuan's junior, some zhongruan girl who's 1 or 2 yrs younger than us, with her boyfriend, dao-ed them, they don't even know me so that's not really dao.. yup, ultimate ASness.

Ok, it's 12+, legitimate time for me to call SD..

No comments: