Thursday 18 August 2005

Choices and decisions..

1. Calculus
2. Organic chem (currently full)
3. Sociology
4. Linguistics/ Psychology (currently full)/ Genetics (currently full and I don't have preauthorisation to enroll)
5. Tech and the Future of Music seminar/ Professions in biology seminar (currently full too)

Total no. of credits= 17

Can't believe it, classes are full before I can even start enrolling. Maybe by tmr night, the currently open classes will be filled too. So unfair to people who for some reason or another, I think it has sth to do with surnames, have a late enrollment time!
Don't care, will squeeze myself into the chem class.
2 terms of linguistics, quite waste time but fun. I want to take psychology but the chances of me getting into the class is slim. Should i waitlist psycho? Genetics will be a good thing to take, but I can't enroll in it yet cos the dept doesn't want to accept the online syllabus. And I can't guarantee that i'll get into the class.

I forsee myself waking up at 4.30am on sat.

No comments: