Saturday 27 August 2005

Ended my job as a pianist.. just when I was getting good at it (it= classes that I play for). Found it a lot easier to play for Jasmine cos she doesn't demand so much from her pianist, and well, actually she doesn't comment on my playing at all. So I had to push myself to play properly. Ended my first half feeling that I haven't done my best, so tried to play better for the 2nd half. Finished on time, very on time, then decided to play more cos the piano sounds so good. So played the usual pop songs and GR haha, and kids were popping their heads in like, why is there music coming from an empty studio.. So that's how I ended it all. Felt like it was just another saturday. Oh, I looked through the pianist list again, besides the usual names, I saw Ho Wenyang. Hmm, is that who I think he is? nvm.

Living every day as if i've lived like this forever.. Prob go to the airport and go around US like this, which is a rather good thing. i don't want to be excited, don't want to be sad, just live it as it is..

Got my theory results. Can't believe I flunked transposition. Can't remembe the question, but I probably transposed 1 entire line wrongly. To think I was sleeping instead of checking my work.. Would have gotten 10 marks more if I got that right, and that will mean a grade.

Class gathering at Mushroom pot. I'd rather go steamboat at Marina. Less varieties of mushrooms, no aircon, but much much cheaper. Class people seems to be getting richer, we're going to more ex places all the time, but then, it's the ex places that have good exotic food. Had a driving discussion. Made me feel like driving. Haha, will do that legally soon I hope.

I bought Sophie's World. =) Will read on the plane.

No comments: