Tuesday 2 August 2005

I have many things to blog about, but I can't seem to remember what..
Ooo.. the radio's playing Say Yes.. Haven't heard that for ages. Very nice songs today, they just played Gigi's dan2 xiao2 gui3

Random thoughts..
1. Death is not an option to any problems. Even if it frees you, it'll create more problems for others.. There is no way to end one's life without affecting others..
2. Friends stay, friends move on, you make friends, you make new friends.. Friends forever, possible. Close/ best friends forever, very difficult. Both parties must be dedicated to work on it
3. I don't want to start packing.
4. I'm leaving in a month's time.

4D outing on sat..
Quite a good turnout, but little interaction.. sad.. On the way home, saw gek cher, zurong, bang wei, vivian on the mrt. We are so anti-social. Said hi and that's it. I thought that zurong, being so gregarious, will initiate a conversation with wenwei and I, but oh well.. They were talking about dhs days too, about kiu's rules against centre parting for guys

Visa app on mon..
Simpler than I thought it would be.. Deed signing.. didn't feel the impact of signing 14 years away

Tea session yesterday..
Let me quote, I'm just quoting k? No opinions given
"... don't mess with us. We have 2 big computers..." "... we receive hundreds of blog [entries] every day..." "... there's no such thing as a private blog..." "... we're still monitoring his blog..."
And about the cows..
I can't remember the exact words, but it's something about people being able to focus and study well in places with many cows, compared to big cities like NY and Berk, where there are too many distractions. Yup. Well, there are no cows in San Diego. Really, I don't think they keep cows in the zoo.

No comments: