Saturday 13 August 2005

Countdowns on pple's blogs.. I don't want to count down.
Problems on the other side of the world that will affect me, i have little control over them.. Rather helpless. Really disappointed with the efficiency of the school, but well, can't expect them to be as efficient as service industry, and cannot expect them to take each student seriously and not make mistakes with each student's file..

It's nice to hear from unexpected people, as in people who u won't expect to hear from. Got an sms from Mr tan yesterday, at a time and place that made me look around me and see whether he's anywhere in sight. Freaky, like he could see what I was doing.. Then got a call from Jialing this morning. =) Don't worry, girl, things will be fine..

hk's blog. Something about not being able to play chopin, and the next morning you can do it perfectly. I totally agree too. If it wasn't for that strange effect, I would never have been able to play a lot of things. haha.

I wanted to say sth about blogging. If there's a course on the psychology of bloggers, the social effects of blogging, blogging culture, blogging law or sth like that in my school, i'll definitely take it.
Let me just focus on personal blogs. Blogs, as most people will agree, is a way for normal people like you and I to publish whatever we want. We should be able to exercise freedom of speech in blogs. If a blog is limited to boring recitals of daily activities, there is no point in maintaining that blog. I agree that bloggers should exercise some amt of caution and tact while blogging, but I don't think any of the blogs I know has crossed that line. Please don't reduce personal blogs to daily analysis of the economy. Don't give an example of a topical blog as an exemplary personal blog. It doesn't make any sense at all. Large organisations who wish to track blogs may do so, it's legal, but come on, please track the right blogs. Some blogs are obviously not worth tracking, chirppy teenage blogs abt their bgrs for example are not worth the effort, blogs by ur own employees are probably not worth ur effort too. Why will we risk everything we have? I hope that the target audience of this paragraph will never see this. But if he/ she/ it does, well this is my opinion. And oh yeah, I can make my own lunch.

No comments: