Sunday 14 August 2005

A mosquito is hovering around me and biting me. Itchy..

U know what I like about pri sch people? You think they're on the same wavelength as you, they listen to the same Ou De Yang songs, they watch jue dui Superstar and so on.. but when you tell them someone's from RJ, they go, what's RJ? =) You say the same thing to anyone from sec sch onwards and they'll go wah, wee, wow, and all sorts of other sounds starting with W. Speaking of which, there's this eatery opp SMU that had posters pasted all over the transparent walls that goes WAH all over. Was wondering if Jialing owns that place..

Went Yamaha yesterday. Saw ms Goh's studio door open and peeped in. Somehow I was feeling surprisingly sociable, and seeing that she's alone inside, I walked in and said hi. How sociable of me. Yeah, talked a bit. Then went to talk to Mr Tan. Blah blah. They all said the same thing. "How come your mother is not going with u?" hmm.. Anyway, i was getting a bit teary talking to them.. Sian day, cos so many pple pon lesson.. wanted to get some inspiration.. probably got one piece. and, no, i can't copy shane's style of playing. His style is well.. too power for me. Anyway the place was rather empty, so i koped Grade 3, 4, 5 score and played, on a rather old piano. Realised how expressionless I am. For pieces which I have heard of, I could mimick the expression, but for those which I can't remember what it's supposed to sound like, it was so flat. CMI. Banged on that old piano for quite a while, that piano sounded like hammers hitting metal flaps.. I've never explored piano sound as much as I have these days..

Left for Holland V at 5.40. I reached Holland at 6.30. so fast. Great bus. Class gathering. Quite a lot of pple turned up. So ON. We had a great seat beside the window. And since our group was so big, we started colonising neighbouring tables and their cushions and pillows and space. Haha. Hilarious act of the day. HK was supposed to ask for a girl's no., as he rushed over, the girl got scared off, and our whole table burst out in laughter. Doesn't sound very funny. nvm. Sunny is leaving in 2 days time, Tracy has already left.. tickety tock..

Some quotes:
"First reason why girls are smarter than boys is that we have XY chromosomes and they have YY.." huh????
"Oh nvm. Ok, I've got another one. Girls are smarter than boys because girls can wear pants but boys cannot wear skirt."
Ridiculous yet hilarious. Target audience was pri 3-5 kids. I had a great time laughing.

No comments: