Saturday 17 January 2004

11.34pm

according to my clock here..
printing my 4 copies of report at uncle’s house… taking average 5+ min on one single page… I have 40+ pages. Help.. Megha owes me $12.50 for the printer ink

A tempo: so wasted that we are playing in the school hall. We need a concert hall to showcase/show off our playing! How am I supposed to let the whole hall hear me during 1812?? important line… Gone. Bye bye… Or my beautiful solo in Inn of Sixth Happiness?? Gone too. My condolences to song wee and the oboe guy too. We’ll have a brasses shouting session and upper winds screaming session.. I don’t recommend anyone to come for A Tempo, although we are playing beautiful big pieces, really great pieces like 1812, Inn of Sixth Happiness, Noah’s Ark, Spirited Away medley… Aaargh! All have impt strings part… so wasted!! My heart aches every time I think about this. But mommy said that there are many things/ situations in life which are wasted… yeah, just learn from the tragedy and make the best out of it. Hope we play some nice band piece in Esplanade that involves me.

It’s important to make everyone involved in a project. Like now, I’m suddenly playing such an important part in band pieces, I’m putting in a lot of work. Going for indiv, SP, going early to warm up, practice tone and intonation.. Very good proof. And poning less band. Haha

Poor Christine… as CT rep, can see that she’s stressed, she’s too too responsible. Makes sure that everything is going perfectly. I’m so impressed… But too bad she’s not getting the cooperation from the other CT rep, whose getting his 3 pts for nothing.. What kind of world is this? Hope Ms Lee wakes up and do something about it. She’s the only one who can… Scary to think that Christine’s yr as CT rep depends on her.

You know what? I get excited every time I visit electone.com. hey, electone is not inside this dict.. must add it in. Haha. Release of info by Yamaha Japan on ELS-1, excited the whole electone world… I share the enthusiasm

Realised that I’m smiling a lot less nowadays. I know that last yr at this time, I was smiling like a Cheshire cat. Yeah, a bit due to Lloyd, “trying” to make me smile, but also because I can sense such a lot of things coming on this yr that I can’t really smile much. I haven’t been too nice to Iris and Nicholas, I confess, I’ll try to be more friendly…

I’m missing lessons already… 1.5 weeks left to next lesson. Can sense the withdrawal symptoms in case I stop.

3hrs of printing. Time now is 12.31am… looking at travel guides, to Malaysia and Ireland.

No comments: