Sunday 4 January 2004

Finally got to use the comp.. trying to repair the Win2000 for the whole day.

School's started, but no mood for school. Dreamt through lecture on fri, think I'll dream through tomorrow's animal histology too.. I was looking forward to school reopening last week cos I was so bored by the last few days of hols when everyone stayed at home to finish up homework.. but now that school has started, I don't like it at all. As I often say, there's something wrong with the school system, or maybe just the RJ system, it doesn't make me look forward to school, I don't dread school yet but I might when the term progresses.. Anyway, I've decided to be as positive as possible this yr. =) Oh yeah, bao's in Malaysia and skipping sch!! I want to skip too!

As eve said, (looks like eve will appear on my blog a lot, haha), the more you enjoy your hols, the worst sch will feel like. I agree totally. I realised that I don't put in my best for a lot of things cos I'm afraid of the loss if the thing fails, or the withdrawal symtoms when the thing succeeds and is over.. wish I could change that.

No comments: