Monday 5 January 2004

Haha, did the formatting. Thanx wenwei for the template site. =) Thanx xx for the tagboard. Please tag, everyone.

Stained my shirt with chlorophyll and carotene today.. Big spots running down one side of my white shirt. Hope it's washable.. if not I'll have to buy a new shirt.. =( Anyway, my chromatography looks great, although I forgot to mark down the solvent front and got all the RFs wrong.

Like this year's GP topics, although they are really really deep and difficult to master, I really wanna know more about these topics (religion, philosophy, arts & culture...). Have been wondering for a long long time why people have religions and what are philosophies and so on, trying to find out the ans through some Christian friends, don't really understand it yet. Maybe the research through GP will help.

I'm getting more vocal!! I finally told someone about my impro/ GP essay theory.. though I don't think the person understands, her GP is too powerful. And I actually told sunny about my fear of committment. Can't believe myself.

This yr's timetable really sucks, I won't have time to practise any more.. sad. Life is boring when there's nothing to look forward to. And it's worse when there are things to dread.. like the first PE lesson, I can forcast the conditioning.. Anyway, I'll look forward to Wed, when there's little lessons, band prac and organ.. =)

No comments: