Wednesday 7 January 2004

Blogger and singnet sth wrong, I cannot go to any blogspot site. Can't read anyone's blog, including my own.. Think that the bkgd is not showing up for some strange reason..

First band prac of the yr, learnt some interesting things fr christine, gave me some new perspectives, but I still can't adjust to this kind of talking about people kind of thing.. Felt strange afterwards when I talked to her, tried not to be too cold, but seem faked.. Just got unofficial invitation to join SWS.. might consider

A lot of things to think about suddenly.. about philosophy, democracy and my own probs like what I want to achieve this yr, whether I should stop lessons..

Met Yvonne's mom today. What a coincidence after about 5 yrs? Haha, hope we'll actually contact each other.

No comments: