Tuesday 20 January 2004

Body World yesterday. Really learned things, not just about biology, but about people too. Body World is really good, worth the $11.. There are things which I really didn't know before, and I know now, like what does a spleen look like, a real tarred lung, the small size of an embryo and the uterus. I've always thought that the uterus is this big organ, maybe even bigger than the stomach... shows how suaku I was.. Oh, I recommend everyone who are interested in the human body to go for Body World.

I loved the ham-like things, they show every part of the body SO clearly, gave me a feel of the dimensions of bones and muscles, nerves and fats.. QQ knows so much, she's a lot better than my teacher in explaining things, and of course, her enthusiasm influenced me.. And felt so sorry for her, always see her PMC, like so shuang, but then, so poor thing, destroyed muscles and the thing between bones... she must have been a great goalkeeper. To think that she's so strong and muscular on the upper body, I was struggling with 1 wt on the chest press thing and she did 3... unbelievable. No wonder she's so violent.. =)

Anyway, while I was at Body World yesterday, DHS sec 4 bio students went too, with Ms Wong, Mrs Phua, Ms June Loh, the bio teacher and Mr jeremy Lim... yeah, I think that's it. Sad, no one recognised me, not even ms wong.. Haiz, and the band people are as usual not taking bio, I only saw 4 ma'ams.

CNY is around the corner, actually it's in 2 days. Don't feel too New Yeary, just glad that there are no more lessons this week.. Guess what, I've come up with new resolutions, here they are:

1) Be nicer to everyone, that includes agreeing more and giving more favours and keeping promises
2) Take that exam in June and do it well, that means practise hard and learn fast
3) Put in more effort for everything, that includes simple things such as tutorials (As and Ss)
4) Make the best of whatever time I have left in band life and RJ life, that means getting involved in a lot of things
5) Learn to talk without stammering or spouting nonsense, that's hard...

OK, enough aims for the yr, they are good to aim for although I might not achieve all esp the first and last. But that's all!

Happy Chinese New Year to all!

No comments: