Thursday 15 January 2004

Exciting day today.. Launch of latest info of STAGEA, otherwise known as ELS-1C/S. So cool, portable, long keyboards and pedalboard, 500+ voices.. Wow! not to mention touch screen (coloured), internet and dials. It's a gem. and it's not overpriced. Around price of EL900. Just hope it sounds good..

Begin with the end in mind. I don't know where's the end, so how? How to work towards it? liked the assembly talk today, interesting to know what schoolmates think. Stress is good for progress, but it might be too abundant in rj..

Cheated xh today.. haha, one of the few times where I don't feel guilty for lying. Told her I moved to boon lay. Can't believe she believed me. I must looked too honest.

Realised that I'm going to get 0 leadership points and full for all other points. That will look totally bad on testimonial.

This entry is really lousy. Anyway, can't think any more. Must go and edit my TERP report, and fill in forms. Meeting prof at clementi mrt tomorrow, so strange..

No comments: