Friday 30 April 2004

as usual, running away from problems.. When there's something complex to think about, my mind just wanders off and escape somewhere simple..

in a dilemma, should i go for vj funfair? should go, cos meeting mr Tang is such a rare opportunity, and get to see the class.. but, there's so much to be done this weekend, everything has to be done by mon, and there's no one to go with me (ok, that's a really lousy excuse).. Should I? or not?

Think I've just met the most determined girl I've known. She's so disciplined, in all areas, mugging, jogging, keeping secrets.. wow, I'm so amazed by her discipline and concentration, must have her mom's genes.. And surprisingly, she thinks so much but is so blur. How many people can put the wooden blocks on the wrong line during shuttle run? Gosh, she's really living in her own world but at the same time, manages to manage all her thoughts so well. OK i'm not making sense. I think she'll be that kind of successful people, who'll forget about everything around them and enter that zen kind of state.

No comments: