Saturday 10 July 2004

Doing some reflections.. found nothing spectacular about me that i can advertise about.. or am I falling into the trap? Found nothing good that no one else don't have.. Don't have 1 single event that changed the entire direction of my life. Everything's so gradual. No big issue that's so impt to me. How?

If there's anything that really helped build me, it's probably band, dhssb. That hierarchial, non-democratic system. The band music made me confident, in music and otherwise. How's that I don't know, probably because band's so loud, it doesn't really matter how I play.. Then bring it to other areas of my life, blasting on organ. Haha. The rising up the hierarchy thing probably helped too. Oh yeah, Mr Ng seldom pick on me, was able to ace throught indoor tests that I didn't take and get promoted, that's one morale-booster. Can't believe I only took 1 indoor test in my 4 yrs there.
Band landed me in that horrible time I had at the end of Sec 2, and also pulled me out of it. Escape from reality, band didn't really do that, but maybe stop thinking abt reality for a while when you concentrate from 7.45-6pm on music during camps.

might write on that.. but that's boring too..

Elan, so similar to the actual one. Andoh's so good at arranging. must learn the pieces..
anyway, here's what he thinks of the concert:
コンサートのほうも600名ぐらい来てくれてて、とても
楽しかったー!
Come more often and you'll get more audience and enjoy it more!

No comments: