Friday 16 July 2004

Inspired

oh cool, no more html formatting needed. They should have this function long time ago.
 
Be careful of what comes out of your mouth, as in words that come out of your mouth. You never knew which word will strike which person in which nerve. Sounds like an advice for people to choose their words carefully. Nope, I'm trying to say that something you say might just touch me in the right spot and I'll be inspired, or motivated to do something or to seriously think about something, whatever that might be. Was inspired today by one of the teachers during tutorials. Weird right? Cos I usually don't pay much attention in tutorials, functioning with only half of my brain power. But somehow I listened, and I'm glad I did.
 
Chem prac was a mad rush. Were we all so slow? Anyway didn't like it, what's the point of handing in stuff that's not the best that I can give? The answers were so not thought-through, just see and write, so mechanical. Didn't have time to do the parts which require a bit more thinking, like the part where you add alkali, and then add acid and get yellow solution, or the part about how to improve the thermochem expt..
 
still trying to find out who said the thing about everything is about perspectives in that philosophy video..

No comments: