Tuesday 27 July 2004

My personality

Got the PSC test results, quite inaccurate I think. But I'm no judge, so hopefully you'll tell me whether it's the results are accurate or not.

First on the aptitude tests, they say such positive things that it's difficult to tell what is really good and what's not. Is outstanding better than excellent? Or is it the other way round? I can't tell.
Personality test, the accurate part, I am very self-contained, I do not interact effectively in social situations. That is true, at least that's the way I answered the PSC questions. I am discreet and keep things to myself, in other words, I do not communicate my views and feelings, true, I do not participate in social situations, probably true.
Now to the inaccurate part, I do not consider other people's emotions and pressures?? I am able to defend my own views?? I do not listen to othe people's views and ideas? I never knew that. And I'm as imaginative and idea-oriented as the average person. I didn't know Singaporeans are that unimaginative.

Looking at my blog and at me, it's really hard to understand why I want to study Biochem, or Engineering, cos my deepest interst and things which inspire me clearly don't come from those areas. My favourite subject in sch is not bio, nor physics.. But I choose my fave subject according to how interesting it is and how well I do in it.. Maybe I should really forget about Singapore scholarships and go to a liberal arts school. But who'll know whether I can decide what I want to study even after a year in uni?

Class video is coming out fine. It's really so much better with the music.

No comments: