Wednesday 21 July 2004

I'm psychic!

vowed not to switch on my com today but well, since my mom switched it on, might as well use it.. must start studying soon, at my present rate and with my present schedule, I'll be lagging in tutorials by next week

anyway, after medicine talk today, I just had this nervous/ excited feeling, that kind of thing adrenaline do, but couldn't find the reason why. I can't be excited by the thought of doing medicine right? I don't even want to be a doctor. It can't be the thought of doing Normal Distribution tutorial also. Anyway, so I went home and opened the mailbox, and guess what? That letter of notification for me to collect my organ results was lying right on top of that whole stack of mail. Am I psychic or what?

confirmed that medicine is not my cup of tea. One major down, 100 more to go.

No comments: