Monday 26 July 2004

Shocked

Received this SMS from Hui Chuan today during the UK briefing, Xian Liang passed away.. What? Was that a joke? Second time I got such a scary msg this year. This yr must be a bad one.

Picked up my phone this morning, and picked out 4 ants crawling on it. Get off my property, ants! Gross, how can I answer my phone peacefully any more, with ants crawling on it and eavesdropping on my conversations. Anyway, during that UK briefing, I found another ant trapped inside my phone, it was crawling in the display. Xiaohui said I found myself a new pet. Guess I'll have a microwaved pet ant soon. But the ant disappeared, so I assumed that it either found a way out, or found the inside of my phone too comfortable and decided to stay there and eat up the mechanics of the phone. Now I know why my battery's running out so fast, must be those ants sucking away the power.
Gosh, in a crappy mood indeed.

Got the UCAS form, suddenly felt nervous about the hurry, the pressure of the deadlines and applying suddenly sank in. The September 31st deadline. That's really not far away, considering the preps for pre-lims and pre-lims from now to Sep 31. A lot of things to do. Really.

HK was asking about changes in me. Hmm, learnt that GP homework need not be handed in on time, bad bad influence on me. Think i'll lag behind forever, conclusions, essay, compre.. all at the same time. Hopefully I'll finish them all. Learnt to rank the importance of things-to-do, though still dreadfully lousy at it, ranking things which I don't like doing last.. bad. Grew more grouchy and impatient with my parents, bad. Anything good? Probably, learnt how to ask for help when I need it, especially this year. (I didn't know before. haha) Tried to appear more friendly perhaps, know that I have an AP face sometimes.. hmm, don't really know what else.. will probably add on to this list as time passes.

No comments: