Thursday 12 January 2006

Have been blogging on trip and not on present life. Update, not blue any more.. quite busy actually. First week, hectic week, trying to get into classes, trying to decide which class to take, actually deciding which class to not take. After 2 Humanities lectures and 1 discussion, I've decided that
1. Humanities is scary,
2. There's no such time as spending too much time on Humanities, there's only too little time..
After I've decided those, I've also decided that I should do less stuff cos Hum is so crazy. So I've reduced my load a bit, but it's still quite crazy. Am I killing myself? I hope not. Hope Hum doesn't kill me too.

I should seriously stop thinking Hum is scary.. Think it's becoming a mental obstacle. 4 essays + a final + class participation + reading odyssey in 2 weeks, old testament in 3 weeks + I can't think.. nope not scary. I can do it.

"This is probably the most logical Biological course you're going to take" ~ Metabolic Biochem prof

No comments: