Thursday 19 January 2006

Introducing the 'shens' here.. whose legacies I feel necessary to live up to.. names are not mentioned to protect privacy.. but extremely obvious who i'm talking about. In no apparent order

Legacy #1. takes at least 5 courses every quarter, gets approval from college often to do more than allowed number of units.. In addition to her 22 units this quarter (max allowed is 22.5), she's in 2 labs.. Her interests are extremely broad.. art, music, literature, history, science, cooking =).. extremely interesting listening to her talk.. Ask her anything abt the arts scene here. 1 of the active arguers around

Legacy #2. Humanities shen. Shen in every way actually. Finished everything she need to graduate in 2 yrs +1 quarter. Tops most of her classes, maintain extremely good relationships with professors. A bit absent-minded, but extremely brilliant. Has very very strong opinions on things. That's why she's so fantastic in Hum. Usually starter of arguments, arguments used here as a neutral word with no negative connotation. I just wish for some of her brilliance to brush off onto me

Legacy #3. High rank member of many many clubs, I've lost count, since after 1 or less meeting of each, I somehow fell out of all of them.. Very nice guy who will always offer to help. The ruijie person here. Ask him for directions, for what to do, for help.. first one to turn to when i need anything

I could go on about the other shens around, but I need to sleep.. I WILL go see Dresser tmr and FINALLY decide if I should take a music class. Come on girl, decide!

No comments: