Friday 21 April 2006

Blogger ate up my previous entry.

My attitude sucks. Totally. I was too lazy to check through my exam even though I had the time. Darn, I just checked my grade, it's lousy. I just handed in the lousiest hum essay I've written so far. I didn't know the answers to half the jeopardy questions today. What is wrong with me? I should do what zijun used to ask me to do, go stare at the wall until I can see my reflection.
And because I've been doing I don't even know what, I haven't done anything about Spain yet. I'd better do sth soon..

I play terribly. Sounding like a slush of mud when I bow and sound too classical when I pizz. I should take advantage of the opportunities around here and stop chickening. I should go ask Mark for lessons. A virtuoso right here in school and I'm not using this chance. What is the matter with me?

"There's no such thing as a stupid question. The stupid thing to do is not ask questions when you have the environment and opportunity. I know it's hard to ask at first, I have the same problem." She's so nice. But it's all up to me ultimately.

Come on. Stop being a bum and Study properly!!

No comments: