Friday 7 April 2006

Temptation Gentleman's club


This is a better picture of the flag


Some random thing in the park


Diner where we tried to communicate to the spanish-speaking waiter. Very funny. Ordered cactus salad for the heck of it. Rather gross, it's sticky, and tastes like pickles. No one ate much of it.


Beach bummers

I know half of my discussion class before class even started. What are the chances of that? Anyway, I switched out of that class into another one, and I didn't know a single person. Thought someone I know was supposed to be there, but well guess he changed his mind. End of 1st week, seems like school has been going on forever. Even though I'm taking more units and doing more stuff this quarter, I don't feel it.. yet.. Cos there's less homework, and I've decided to not read textbooks if I don't need to and now I haven't even got the books, more reason for me to slack. Anyway, used this break to get my air tickets finally settled. Swiped almost $2000 on my card today. I'm poor now..

It's all in the mind. If you go for something thinking that you'll enjoy it, you'll probably do. Do things with the right mentality. Pay attention in class!

No comments: