Sunday 16 April 2006

I should stop living in my own fantasy, sheltered by my imagination. Get back to the real world girl, your classes are not supposed to be slack! Don't get slaughtered by the midterms and don't write a crappy essay! Start working!

Dance class is quite boring. Probably will switch class, ie crash some class, or just drop. If I do start work in a lab, I'll be quite busy.

Went to church on Friday. Good Friday. I'm so glad my aunt dragged wy there, cos if not, I'll be utterly bored. The speaker was really good, good as in he has good public speaking skills. His title was "It's Friday, but Sunday's coming" and he looked at a few groups of people present on the crucification day and see how they felt and wanted to tell them that Sunday's coming. His point was that people today should live like Sunday's already here, that every day's Sunday and not Friday. I'm not commenting on whether I agree on that or not, but he did a good job in bringing the stories of all those people together, gave me a good intro on the NT.

Talking to wy also showed me that I could never be like her. She's way too zai, too outstanding.. Absent-minded, but very talented. And though I've heard much about it, I nv knew their relationship was that close. I agree with everyone. (jia4 gei3 ta1 suan4 le)

Muir Musical. I thought it was really really good. It was extremely pro. The actors are so pro! I just didn't expect it to be this pro. Ok i need a different adjective. The story was funny, it was hilarious the part where they pulled out a UCSD sweater and said that would be the wedding gown for the princess. I'm sure they all had fun. The orch was, well, not that impressive. The fanfare wasn't power enough and soloists could have been more confident of their playing, but I believe they all enjoyed themselves. I enjoyed the musical. =)

No comments: