Tuesday 11 April 2006

What's impossible is impossible. There isn't a way to find a way through something impossible. fullstop.

Summer told me today that her roommate's moving out and she's looking for someone. If she asked me last quarter, I would gladly say yes. But I asked them last quarter and they didn't say anything.. oh whatever, I'm not eligible to rent anything anyway..

Loads of things to do.. I'm losing track of everything.

I got into chamber orch. Yay. The great thing abt having a 30 people orch with a horn, a tpt, no trb, no tuba is that I can hear every single note I play. Quite shiok. And playing with experts means I can learn fr the pros.. Darn pro.. Wish I can sound like that. Dresser said hi to me, wonder if he actually remembers who I am or just saying hi cos I'm carrying a bass. And I finally realise that the conductor's accent is not British but Australian. Good break fr all the Amer accents.

Scores are recycled through the years, so there are many markings. And at a particular place on the bass score where we're supposed to blast, if blasting is possible, some guy wrote 'balls'. Must be written by a white male. Not being racist or sexist, but almost all the bassists here are white males. Anyway, so now, any time strings are supposed to be strong, conductor will say balls.

No comments: