Sunday 2 April 2006

I always look at the wrong things, the factors that affect my decisions are always minor things which shouldn't even matter. Look at the BIG picture.

The trip. Shows very much that I don't care about who the company is, went out with people I barely know. But ended up knowing each other quite well. Same with the way I'm looking for a roommate/ housemate next year, I'm grabbing anyone. Gosh, is that even good? This holidays, also shows how impt the company for a holiday is. These people are fun, yet not too crazy. I had fun even though seriously we didn't do much, mainly driving around, getting lost. haha. And then I went to the zoo, maybe it's because the sd zoo is not that great, maybe the weather was terrible or just maybe the company is not so good, but sd zoo was a disappointment. Shall go back to Balboa one day. Preferably on a Sunday afternoon at 2pm. I want to see the organ being played. =)

Be enthu. Be willing. Don't be selfish.. I need to do these. and lose weight.

No comments: