Thursday 6 April 2006

Huge Mexican flag.. It doesn't look huge in the photo but trust me, it's bigger than any flag I've seen.. probably bigger than the flag they fly using helicopters during NDP


Horses on the beach. We rode them. Very bumpy. And have to watch for their shit when walking on the beach.


Ferrero Roches


cool shop/ restaurant


People in middle of road, at stop signs, asking for donations to red cross. Many many of them doing this. Think it's official red cross work. Try doing this at Orchard Rd traffic lights. Wonder how much more money you can get compared to flag day outside Lido.

My teacher was asking what we did during spring break. I said I went to the zoo and it was a disappointment. And he asked if I've been to any better zoos, and I said, yeah, Singapore Zoo is very good. And he smiled and said, of course.

No comments: