Tuesday 16 March 2004

Euro Disney!

Happy place! So sunny & cheerful & bright & innocent. In any case, I didn't feel old at all, maybe because I was with friends of my own age, and it was a weekday, so not many French kids around.. Feel happy just writing about Disney.

Went around with Jacinth, Xiaohui and Peiyan. Very fun, cos we weren't overly-enthusiastic to try all rides, so never 赶来赶去,追头追尾。Instead we took our time, taking photos with everything, getting autographs, enjoying the fresth air, even spent 20 min looking at ducks and chickens and swans in a super ulu part of Euro Disney. Haha.

Admission was only 17 Euros cos the tour leader told ticket seller that we were all 16.. =) saved 22 Euros.

Love the Disney music.. and everything else. The good thing abt Disney is that it's so magical.. That's why i bought that Fantillusion CD, wanna relive the moment.. That's why I love the Disney electone music, so magical! Living in the fantasy..

Rasicist Eeyore! He turned away when we tried asking him for autographs and taking photos. AP! Think I not cute enough, stupid Goofy refused to sign my book. Haha

EuroDisney felt small annd no-so-interesting. Not so fascinated with it as I was with Disneyland. If I'm not with my friends, I'll be quite bored. Yup, and I got to shop this time. Good thing about being overseas, you have enough money to do anything. Didn't really think much when I spent 20 Euro on a T shirt. V ex, but I like.

Shouldn't waste space on Mona. Hey, seeing Mona Lisa tmr. haha

The city tour people were q happy too. Went to that 圣心堂 which Daddy went the other time and shopped at that Montemogery or sth area. So cool! It's a great shopping area. Cheap and large variety. Some people got cheated. Some black guys went around tying friendship bands on them and then held on to them asking for money. Evil people.

Feeling feverish and having a sore throat. Though temp is only 36.4'C. There's really sth wrong with that thermometer. I'm breathing fire.. Don't wanna go home. Go home then must start studying again. sigh. and I haven't achieve my target of getting to know some people better yet. prob only know Jacinth and Jinxun better..

No comments: