Tuesday 23 March 2004

miss europe, miss the trip, miss the band, miss the cool air, miss the mushrooms.. Kah Hua said that after every band trip, the band will bond, didn't believe her then.. understand now.. it's hard not to bond after 8 days together, playing together, eating the same pasta-like rice, sleeping in the same room, climbing out onto the balcony together, fighting mona together, laughing together, entertaining each other on the long journeys and long waits, irritating each other, shopping together, museum visiting together, serving each other food, running in the rain/ hail toghether, saving each other fr dehydration.. How to not know ur band mates better? Miss the trip, every day during common test, thoughts will drift back to the trip.. haha, think my common test results will be like rubbish.

Common tests.. what's the point of studying for it? Not like I'll benefit much, most prob forget everything immediately after the paper.. Should spend my time more constructively this wk by doing tutorials and copying lecture notes and understanding them instead of inefficient revision.. But, just can't bear to go into the hall without any confidence and handing up a blank script, so must waste time studying..

Glad that school started so soon, if not i'll live even more in my fantasies of europe. At least now i have so much things to occupy myself with. But sometimes i'm still hoping that there'll be a major SARS outbreak and there'll be a SARS break. I need it now to catch up with my work.. haha, i'm evil, i know that.

Hui Chuan! Your handwriting was sooo neat! Is that how u write now? Anyway, don't understand why u bother wasting a stamp on me. Haha, it brightened up my day though. Abt the blog, i know it sounds rather pessimistic and sad, that's because those are the things that bother me, so i write them down, those happy small moments don't bother me, so i don't write them down. Life in RJ is not that bad.. the people are very fun..
This period is one of the few ones which i don't regret coming to RJ, joining band and knowing all those wonderful people. I love my band! Will be busy with band for the next month at least, then I'll suffer withdrawal symptoms after 26th April.. =(

No comments: