Wednesday 31 March 2004

in case you didn't notice, I've been adding blogs with earlier dates.. of what happened on the trip, so in case you wanna read, they are under the present entries. =)

I'm a reciprocal person. If you are nice to me, I'm nice to you. Something like I work by positive feedback. So I have this clear distinction between acquaintences, friends and good friends. OK, not so much btw the friends and good friends, but very obvious btw acquaintence and friends. So to get fr the acquaintence level, one must be friendly with me. =) That's why I feel that some people in band are still just acquantences to me.. I'm testy, I test what someone feels before proceeding on to be friends, if I feel that the person responds negatively to me, I'll withdraw immediately.
Therefore it's really important to be friendly to someone right from the moment you meet him/her.
Wonder if I'm strange..

No comments: