Tuesday 12 April 2005

End of A Tempo. End of Saturday afternoon pracs that never ever start on time. Too short, our piece was too short for us to go through all that trouble practising, dressing. We should have played both Pirates and Chess. Well at least there were some people who said that we sounded good and it's always nice to play in Esplanade and, even though I forgot to take a photo of me playing my instru.. It's nice to see so many people and take photos with many people too =) will upload my photos one day when I don't feel sleepy after getting home.

Saw this guy in Macpherson Sec uniform yesterday. That school is really smart, the school name and telephone no. was printed on the edge of the shirt, the part where you're supposed to tuck in. So if you don't tuck in, people walking behind you will see ur school name and ur sch phone no. Luckily the shirt doesn't say call this no. if you see it. Wanted to take a photo but thought it's a bit rude.. hee

My concert (yes it's on)
Date: 18, 20 or 21 May (Wed, Fri or Sat, haven't decided)
Time: 6.30pm if on wed, fri, or afternoon if on sat
Venue: Yamaha Marine Parade, Yamaha Plaza Singapura or my house

Looking for guest artists.. If you wish to sing, dance, play piano, play electone, play anything else, juggle, twirl on your head, or anything you'd like to show off, please sms me. Don't tag. Everyone is welcome to share your talent, no audition needed, jialing =)

No comments: