Wednesday 13 April 2005

On the way home yesterday met Philip Yeo in the lift. He looked tired. I didn't disturb him. Hee, maybe there was another round of interviews.

Writing a experiment report now. Feels like PW, where you have to act chim and choose every word properly. How irritating. Why can't we do it the JC way? Just write the aim, the procedures in 1, 2, 3.., dump the whole table of results in, write a one-liner conclusion. Add a few precautions/ improvements to set up in points form. Easy to read and easy to write.
Only good thing about my current report is that anybody who reads it can probably know what was happening and the results. There's so much introduction that you don't need to really know much about this field to understand the report. Sad thing is it's so hard to write.

I think I need a name and a theme for my concert. Can't keep calling it my concert, can I?

Eating the Merci chocolate from RJ band. Bittersweet. Heavenly. Something to justify those chocolate craves and binges.

No comments: