Friday 15 April 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Finally uploaded photos. Link to photos is on the sidebar. And I've decided to finally register for Image Shack, more photo blogging from now on..

Thought I saw Lisa, the trombone girl, yesterday at Biopolis. Didn't talk to her, don't think she knows me at all. Then saw Gabriel, the trombone guy fr DHS, in NUS. Wow he remembered my name. How amazing. Then I saw Mr Chia, the ex-RJ band teacher, today at lunch. He's working in MOE. Don't know if he knows me at all but I smiled at him and he said hi, and I talked a while with him. Hmm, how sociable of me. Anyway I was happy today cos the bands on my gel looked so beautiful (er electrophoresis gel) and I'm going to have a busy week ahead. Wonderful =) I hate the slacking days and I want to go work in NUS again.

I'm as confused as ever, maybe more so, now that I've talked to more people. Having an answer just left me with more routes than ever. The final decision lies with me, I know that, but it's really difficult, 14 years, that's almost as long as from when I remember anything at all. I need help.

No comments: