Sunday 17 April 2005

Songs that have been playing in my head:
  1. Pirates of the Carribean (not surprising)
  2. Bam Bam or whatever the title is, some computer game song
  3. Tie a Yellow Ribbon around the Old Oak Tree or sth like that
  4. I've (or is it U've?) never been to me
  5. Aratokitosaurus (not sure of the spelling.. think it's a made up word anyway)

The pink top is so pretty! Thanks a lot wenwei!

I thought I was the only weirdo who wish sunday aftrnoons never end, xm wish so too and think she also wishes that the TP girl never comes. Haha. Guess I'm not the only evil one. Anyway xm's in sec sch now and she thinks that JC will be a lot less stressful than sec sch. She said everyone says so. Really?

Sec sch band SYF. Wonder how they give out honours. RI, AC, AHS got honours if I'm not wrong. OK RI sounds good, Mr Oura is superb, but AHS? Were they even a gold band? What happened to TKGS and RV and Yuhua? Big shuffle this year, maybe the fashion's changing, judges want a different type of music.

No comments: