Sunday 3 April 2005

Raining.. cold..

Forgot to mention in last post, i saw Janice Tan on the way home, as chio as ever.. She asked me where people from my batch are going for uni, and I didn't know.. shows how distant i am from them

Maybe I am psychotic without me knowing it, maybe i'll find out soon.. Went for some scholarship activity assessment, saw Jeremy Kiu and Man Hon. What a small world, there were only 19 people and 3 are from 4D. And Man Hon drove there. Wow. Anyway, felt like I was in that kind of help group. We do something and the organiser will make us all sit in a circle and talk about how we felt about the activity. Makes me feel that there's sth wrong with us all.. Will go talk to the psychologist on fri at woodbridge, gosh, it's a 3h talk.

I am getting quite sick of this attachment, especially when it rains and i'm freezing, and when everyone i meet today ask me when i'm leaving, I feel like saying as soon as it stops raining.

Now that I've got offers and rejections, I'm still as confused as ever over where to go. And daddy has just decided that i shouldn't go overseas. Darn. My current life sucks. If i see a psychologist today, she'll definitely think i'm suffering from depression and tell all scholarship boards that i can't be a scholar..

Sth happy, maybe i'll see sunny and hon later and maybe other people i know coming here in this rainy miserable day for interview.. I sound like Marvin the robot fr the Hitchhiker's Guide.

No comments: