Sunday 18 September 2005

All the stupid things I do.

I moved out of the triple room to a double room. That's not the stupid part. I stuck my key into the door of my new room and opened it. Cool. I dumped 1 luggage inside and locked the door while I went back to my old room to get more stuff. Cool. When I got back, my key won't open the door. Not cool at all. I went to look for the cleaning lady for help, cannot open, everyone helping me move tried, cannot open. I called residential office to ask for the lock guy. Forgot why, but I just decided to go downstairs, and met some other residents on the first floor, the guys. Great people, cos 1 of them came up with me to try the key again, and guess what, we realised that I've been trying to open the wrong door. I identified the wrong room as my room. First time i could open the door was because they didn't lock the door.

Anyway, so now I have a double room, roommate's not here yet, so my aunt stayed here for the past 2 days. hee. Now she's on her way back to Kansas. Got myself a fridge, and she stocked it up with food that, well, I don't think I'll finish any time soon, things like juice and water and soya bean and cereal and fruits. Americans are weird, they need to add dietry supplements to their diets, like my cereal has extra vitamins in it. Just did my laundry, the dryer is fantastic, best one I've used so far. My clothes are dry and hot. But don't know if they shrank.

I need to go read my stuff, get my inventory list done, arrange everything neatly in my room and take photos of my room! Hee. Must keep all my junk before I take photos. =)

No comments: