Wednesday 28 September 2005

I will resume studying in 20min, not like I have a lot to study, but still must study.

Just came back from free Thai dinner from Cultural Awareness Network. Not bad at all. I mean the food. Had free dinner last night too, from Still Thoughts Association. Don't let the name fool you, they're not religious and they don't meditate. They are a bunch of Chinese people doing community service and other stuff. Had a very good Chinese dinner buffet. Reminded me of Astar meals, but the food was good, and there was a lot of variety, about 10 dishes. Oh then the whole night's events were in Chinese. Played games in Chinese. Heard how badly some of the ABCs spoke. But was fun overall.. kind of felt that I was in Singapore. I don't even speak and play games in chinese in Singapore.

I think I am an irritating idiot who doesn't show appreciation for other's work.. Will need to appreciate others more or at least show that I appreciate them more.. It's good to know that there's always someone is always looking after me, but I don't want to give them trouble, and I know I am adding to their loads unintentionally. Thank them. Don't know what I'll do when the seniors graduate.. which might be really soon..

Been listening to my collection of music, realised I have quite a few recordings. Each of them brought back memories. Oh, I tried the piano downstairs the other day, it sounds really bad.. I need to get more stuff to play. KL gave a really good suggestion the other day, too bad it won't work, I'm not that lucky to stumble upon such good opportunities. I miss my job which I didn't get paid. Oh guess what? Yamaha Singapore is giving out free trial electone (or is it Clavinova) classes to kids.

Watched Corpse Bride the other day. Did I blog about this already? My first movie in the US. Animation is good. But think I expected too much, the plot was not fantastic, but the show was funny. "People are dying to get here." Said by this ghost. I miss my Chinese subtitles though. And the movie ads before the movie are all the same type of movie as the movie that's showing, meaning we only saw movies rated G and those kids movies, like Harry Potter. Harry Potter's good man, Dian already made up her mind to catch the 1st show that comes out already. And movies come out at midnight here.

I'm really slow. Bad at this multitasking. It's been half an hour. I was supposed to finish this thing in 20min.

幸福是知道当你跌倒时有人扶你起来,当你病倒时有人关心,当你开心时有人一起分享。

No comments: