Wednesday 14 September 2005

Moved in

Orientation is tomorrow. I've moved into my residential hall. I call it a dorm. A triple room. 2 full size wardrobes, 1 small wardrobe, 3 tables and shelves and beds. Shall go into the details of how I got a lousy bed later. Most screwed up thing about the hall is that it doesn't have wireless connection. Grrr... I want to move out already. Somebody, please cancel your contract!!

Using the school's comps now. The comps are really really fast. Flat huge screen. I love this comp. Shall come here more often to use the comps.

Tanya and I have been living off Desmond the past few days. Depending on him totally on everything. Exactly what I expected but didn't want. Well, I've moved on campus, maybe this will help a bit. School will start next week, hopefully I'll be busy enough to not worry about things like living conditions.

Talking about school. My bills are still not paid, I still don't know how to pay my part of the bills, my Chem petition is still missing and the Chem advisor is still on leave. Quite screwed. Just hope they don't cancel my enrollment, then I'll be in deep trouble.

Just tried to get a credit card. Got it before I realised there's an annual fee. Nvm. Screwed up life. At least I've done my essentials shopping. Got everything I needed except a desk lamp. Will dig through the pile of junk in Desmond's place to see if I can get other stuff there. There is a huge pile of junk.

That's all now. I should go back and unpack a bit. Hope my roommate is nice. She didn't seem very friendly just now.. Hispanic girl. The RA is extremely friendly though. Also Hispanic.

No comments: