Sunday 1 February 2004

been in a pissed mood most of the day. don't think it's the hormones..

I tend to be really irritable when i'm stressed or frustrated, will explode at the slightest provocation. And there are quite a lot of disturbances today as my mum tried to get Yahoo! messenger working.. so i snapped at her, what's new, right? There goes my new yr's resolution of not getting angry at my parents..

I'm scared of my temper, scared that I might explode at my friends and regret badly after that. Potential victims of my temper: my parents, mr tan, bao, qq... not really because they piss me off, but that they are around me at the wrong time.. Sorry if you are in the list. Scared of the Ireland trip if we really go, rooming with the same 3 people for a week under tight schedule, cold weather, competition stress can really tear me and my friends apart.. like what happened in the last sch trip, when I changed my group of friends permanently..

I will control my anger/ pissness.

No comments: