Thursday 5 February 2004

mm, hope hong king and christelle don't discover my blog.. actually it'll be quite interesting if they do, my dear pw mates.. haha

talking to jinxun yesterday, felt quite sad/guilty after that.. sad cos like i don't have any real good friends in band that i buy presents for for their birthdays, guilty cos even though i'm quite close to some of them, i also nv buy presents..

from my friend's blog, used without her permission =) gives an idea of what rj life is to some people, not that i share her view completely..

"school's a pain, you know, it really really really is. in j1, at least there were things that i could look forward to when i went to school- be it seeing my sec school friends in the concourse and getting that fuzzy feeling from time to time, or lighthearted entertainment during breaks, or even handball pe! looking back, these were prob wat kept me going for the rest of the yr, for they broke the humdrum of school life. perhaps it's a lil too quick to draw conclusions from just barely three weeks into j2. but somehow or other, school has morphed (for me) into nothing more than an academic institution, i've started to adopt the attitude that i'll just get my A level education there and be done with rjc. since u barely see sec school friends, and entertainment has been curtailed, plus muscle-ache inducing pe isn't exactly my idea of fun, i can no longer look to these external stimulus to spur me on. motivation can only come now frm within, if only i can find that little spark left in me to pull through j2. now i know, this is what you call a true test of mental willpower. you motivate yourself, you muster all that inner strength yourself.. "

No comments: