Tuesday 10 February 2004

did a blog surf, quite interesting. inspired me to blog

heard jialing's long story today on the way back fr chem, found myself rather helpless, don't know what to say, don't know what to do. Whatever she did were things which i will nv do, esp since i'll think that it's none of my business as i'm not the sl, but she took the trouble to think, to act, to persuade. Even though she might not have done it in the best way possible, he should at least ti liang her xin si and settle this prob and not let it hanging there. Or maybe it's just me hearing a one-sided story. Whatever it is, I wouldn't have bothered to trouble myself over this kind of probs, that's prob why my section will fall apart without coorperative juniors

Teachers have a huge influence on my life. When a teacher is good, I'm really inspired to do well and study that topic properly. When a teacher doesn't teach properly, or isn't good in other aspects, i get quite pissed off and lose almost all respect for them. Quite bad of me, but well teachers are supposed to influence, aren't they?
Anyway, the thing about my CT and the RP, or specifically, those 3-4 people, really bothers me. Can tell what kind of diff testimonials we'll get at the end of the yr. That's probably the reason why I feel closer to Alfie than to her, as if Alfie is my CT instead of her. Yeah, it's true that he's funnier and maybe more interactive and I like the subject a bit more, but I really feel that she's rather unapproachable. Not that she's a big monster and I don't dare to approach her, but that she won't take me seriously even if i do. Not a great feeling. Rather rejected. But there's nothing i can do. Last yr, there was at least an apple to pull us/my grp back up, this yr, as i've said in the class blog, the RP and the AS are so distant, there's no way her opinion's gonna change. The worst thing is that she does it so obviously. How often can someone's phone ring in class and the someone can just ans it right in front of the CT? Her apple-ism is too obvious. Well, it's human nature to like some people better than others. I do that too. But she just doesn't have to be THAT obvious, or shld i say, as a role model, she should try her best not to do it.

oops, I think I've said too much bad things abt her. Actually she's quite nice towards the class as a whole. And she's not against me or anything. Just some opinions of mine and other members of the non-RP.

No comments: