Saturday 14 February 2004

it's strange how some people are just more likeable than others, eve is just so much more loveable than some other members of the as group.. and how good it feels to be a part of someone's life, when people actually puts my name in their blog.. thanks telle and eve for making my day again..

a bit of something about the AS club, lifted from a member's blog
" the AS club is the epitome of communal living- someone collects everyone's test tubes/TYS/coldwear/utensils "
in case that's too chim, it just means that we are some sort of communistic group, where we do everything in bulk, go to communal locker, take out everything everyone needs and stuff like that.. haha, quite an interesting observation about us.

found the perfect music for my blog, michi (dao4) by matsuda, but still finding ways to save it, anyway, it'll be too large to use as background music, maybe one day I'll record it and put it here. Love Matsuda's music, so thought provoking, he thinks so much before he writes. btw, here's the site for the music . All electone music.

Anyway, went for organ today. He's really good, not just in playing but in being a teacher too. He knows how to deal with people like me. Let me quote, "...not happy with your follow up... must take this seriously... will appreciate if you write down what you play nxt week..." That's what I remembered anyway. Last time he talked like that, I really made an effort to improve. Smart guy, know how to make me guilty. But it's true, I also don't think I'm taking impro seriously enough.. Got the whole idea wrong somewhere down the learning process, beginning to think that impro is supposed to be a 1 wk go home and think kind of thing while it's supposed to be a 5 min thinking time thing. So time to change mindset and really start making music again.

No comments: