Tuesday 24 February 2004

thought that she'll never ask.. thought this could finish without her knowing anything.. Haiz, she just asked me directly whether I know Mr Ho or not.. well, had to give a direct answer. So now my mum knows...

Think it's really fate. He fell into a 1.5m deep hole, that's not even as tall as me.. Moral of lesson, enjoy and treasure every waking moment, don't live a life with regrets. Can't imagine Maths tutorials without him. Yesterday's Maths S was so lousy, maybe it's just me being biased, but I couldn't help wishing that he was there talking to us instead of the Maths HOD.

One more thing I forgot yesterday, his poses by the board even when he didn't realise that he was posing.. His favourite seat on the teachers table, always sat there and shake legs while watching us struggle with his maths questions.. Gosh I miss him. Sorry, I promised to stop these stuff..

No comments: